Feb 06, 2013
MAKE THE DREAMIEST OF DREAMHOUSES YOUR EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY TODAY: OFFERED AT $25 MILLION
The definition of Malibu beach living awaits in this totally glam, contemporary home where the sophistication of Hollywood style meets California casual chic all within steps to your 150 feet of private sandy beach.
Designed as the ultimate bachelorette compound, it’s perfect for A-Listers, internet entrepreneurs, entertainment moguls and dolls of all ages who love to entertain yet want to relax and take in the neverending ocean view.
This innovatively scaled three-story home has more than 8,500 square feet of fab living space and a master bedroom featuring a balcony overlooking the ocean. This luxe property features clean lines, sparkly surfaces,dazzling details, and soaring ceilings that let the awesome Malibu sunsets into every pinktastic centimeter of the interior.
• This state-of-the-art entertainer’s floor plan has voluminous 119 centimeter ceilings, pink crown molding, custom Pantone® 219C hardwood floors and a pink elevator equipped with a state-of-the-art pulley system. The elevator doors are emblazoned with the Barbie® signature silo head — a feature that can be easily customized to any occupant’s initial or monogram
• This is the only house in Malibu with a truly unobstructed view of the ocean (after all, it only has three walls) creating the ultimate in California indoor-outdoor living with stunning views from Point Dume
to the Queen’s Necklace.
• The pink Poliform kitchen is fit for a culinary queen — complete with pink granite countertops, chef-worthy appliances as well as dolllicious plastic food that never spoils.
• The dreamy master bedroom suite takes up an entire floor for the ultimate in glamtastic pampering. Features a steam shower and heated pink marble flooring plus doll-lightful custom closet capable
of holding hundreds and hundreds of shoes, designer dresses and accessories — all the space a gal needs to get all doll’d up.
• Sensors and sounds are featured throughout, and this is the only home in Malibu with a self-flushing toilet and fireplace that crackles even when it’s not on.
• Diamond-encrusted accents, crystal chandeliers, custom mirrors, reclaimed exotic woods, natural stone and concrete compliment the modern pink-infused decor.
• And no place is complete without enough storage to hold an array of action-packed beach toys from the hottest surfboards to jazzy watercraft (all sold separately). Plus, plenty of space to park a private